15 Roma tomatoes
1/2 Red onion, skewered
1 Jalapeno peppers
1/2 cilantro bunch
juice of 2 limes
water to thin if necessary
optional: 1 dried Ancho chili pepper
1. Cut tomatoes and peeled onions in half, lightly oil and place on hot grill.
2. Cut stem off peppers and cut out seeds for a less spicy salsa, place on grill.
3. Turn vegetables on grill so all sides are charred black, remove and cool.
4. Lightly remove most of black charred skins and put in blender with lime juice, cilantro and seasonings.
5. Pulse the blender till smooth, thin with the water if its too thick, check seasonings and serve with the best chips you can buy or make them yourself!