|Farmers Market Bounty|
|Spanish Style Gazpacho|
Its the end of summer and tomatoes are at there absolute peak right now, eat them now when they are at that there best because these beauties will be gone soon. One of my best ways to eat them is in a chilled gazpacho soup.
Gold and red heirloom tomatoes
Spanish sherry vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh Cracked pepper
1. Wash gold tomatoes and quarter.
2. Blend with a dash of vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil.
3. Chill then ladle in bowl.
4. Finely dice red tomatoes, onion and place a small mound in soup.
5. Coarsely chop cilantro and sprinkle in soup, drizzle olive oil on top.