Pomegranate Glazed Chicken Breast
2 each Organic Chicken Breast, skin on
2 cups Pomegranate juice, fresh or bottled
1 cup Orange Juice
2 ea Star Anise
2 T Brown Sugar
Kosher salt/fresh cracked pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Put all glaze ingredients in a pan and bring to a simmer.
3. Slowly reduce the liquid untill it thickens like a syrup; remove from heat and remove star anise.
4. Season chicken breasts and place skin side down in a hot saute pan with a dash of olive oil.
5. Place pan in oven to finish cooking, bring chicken up to 170F internal; flip over.
6. Spoon glaze over the chicken breasts and continue cooking for about 5 more minutes until it reaches 175F.
Serve with a sprinkle of fresh pomegranate seeds