|Peppers ready to assemble and a cold beer while cooking of course|
|Wrapped and ready to grill|
|Hot and Crispy off the Grill|
My Grilled Jalapenos
Jalapeño peppers, large size
Bacon strips, smoked is best
Cream cheese, regular or light
Toothpicks to secure
1. Make a slit down the side of the raw pepper and careful remove all the seeds and whitish membrane.
2. At this point they can be boiled or fire charred to remove skin and precook.
3. When cool and cleaned, stuff slit with cream cheese.
4. Lay a strip of bacon on a cutting board and tightly roll up around stuffed pepper.
5. Secure with toothpick, they are ready to grill.
6. Grill on medium heat and turn son they brown evenly.
7. Remove toothpick and serve.
Note: Wearing plastic gloves will keep your fingers and anything you might touch, from burning when cleaning seeds.