3 fresh organic eggs
3 Small Freshly shucked Pacific oysters
1 Strip thick smoked bacon, diced
1. In a nonstick pan cook the diced bacon till crisp, remove.
2. Dust the oysters in seasoned flour and fry in the bacon fat till cooked and crispy
3. Remove the cooked oysters and blot on paper towel.
4. Beat the eggs and pour into a greased hot pan, cook till just set.
5. Arange the cooked bacon and oysters on the eggs and serve hot.
6. If you are in Placerville, quickly get out of town when finished eating!