1 cup flour
1 whole egg
milk as needed, to thin batter
dash kosher salt
1. Make the crepe batter by mixing the egg with the flour, then slowly whisking in the milk till smooth, season with the salt and sugar. (A blender works real well)
2. Heat a 6 inch nonstick pan and spray or brush a thin coat of vegetable oil on surface.
3. Pour 1 ounce of batter in pan, tilt the pan so that it coats the whole bottom of pan evenly.
4. After about 30 seconds, peel and flip the crepe over (you will see the edges start to brown when its ready to flip)
5. After cooking about 5 seconds its done and will slide right out the pan.
Serve hot with maple syrup and powdered sugar dusted on top, try with a squeeze of lemon, it is amazing.
Yield = 12 crepes