Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thai Style Fish Curry

There's nothing quite like a good Thai curry, those exotic flavors that I grew to love during my first trip to Thailand many years ago. I like to make curry when ever I get that urge and its really not that hard either if you keep common curry staples in your house. Some of the ingredients I always like to have on hand are Thai curry pastes (red, yellow and green) ginger root, garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, canned coconut milk, cilantro and kaffir lime leaf from the tree growing in my back yard. With these simple ingredients you just add your favorite choice of meat or vegetables. I had some uncooked Rock Snapper from a previous nights dinner that went into my curry. I used cooked Chinese Lo mein noodles to be tossed and served with the fish curry. Easy, fast and good!

No comments: